We all know too well the struggles that come with managing our PD’s overtime:
A pile of OT slips on your desk, an officer walks in on payday and complains he wasn’t paid the correct overtime, so you go back to review his OT slips but they are nowhere to be found, probably misfiled somewhere.
On top of that, you have a boatload of overtime shifts you need filled. After you manually sort through the sign-up sheets and finally made sure you’re following your department’s Union rules, your officers don’t pick up the phone, while others that weren’t on duty that day complain they didn’t have a chance to sign up.
If any of this resonates with you, then we highly encourage you to signup for this 30-minute Webinar to show you how to streamline this process in 3 easy steps. These 30 minutes will save you thousands of hours in the long run.
You will learn to use InTime to:
1. Post overtime shifts to only qualified staff, simplifying your selection process;
2. Automate the sign-up process;
3. Fill employee shifts based on your Union rules;
4. Reduce your department’s overtime budget; and
5. See which activities are spending the most overtime budget.
Using these methods, we have seen departments reduce the time they spend managing overtime by 100% and reduce overtime costs by 50%.