Candidate Attributes: Excellent communication skills with a strong customer service background; a keen interest and ability with software functionality; ability to train others on software setup and use; enjoys solving a customer’s technical issues over the phone or directly; likes projects; eager to travel to North American destinations; friendly, professional, and of course, has an exceptional work ethic.
The Ideal Candidate: In addition to the above, extensive background in Public Safety or Security; expertise in using the InTime Scheduling software; well-developed leadership skills. This position is in our Implementation & Support Team which is responsible for all facets of implementation, training, user support, distribution and software testing.
- Ability to understand and analyze a customer’s business processes
- Assist new customers with implementation planning, data setup and configuration
- Conduct user training remotely via web-share or at customer sites in the USA and Canada
- Testing of software updates and new releases and documentation
- Telephone and web-share support of our application software
Above average in the following areas:
- Communications (written & verbal) and interpersonal relationships
- Technical problem solving
- Time Management
- Attention to detail
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Experience with InTime Software
- Experience with Project Management
- Training experience
- Excellent knowledge of Outlook and Office365 (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Experience supporting application software
- Basic knowledge of computer network
- Basic knowledge of Web Services
Location of Employment Options:
Vancouver Headquarters, British Columbia, Canada
- Located in downtown Vancouver we feature an employee-centric work environment that includes a full kitchen with lunch provided; a commercial expresso machine; table tennis; gym access.
Remote Office Locations
- Optional home office allows for telecommuting to connect to our Headquarters as well as other remote office locations. We have remote office locations in the U.S. and Canada covering three different time zones.