Job at 30,000 feet:
Our Customer Success Specialist role is all about maintaining trustworthy relationships, problem solving and working as a great team player in a tight-knit software company. We are looking for a “glass half full” type personality who understands software isn’t supposed to cause headaches, it’s supposed to solve them.
You are the oil to our customer revenue engine. You know that successful online communities aren’t built overnight. Through your careful guidance you will create an environment that encourages active participation from our diverse segments of customers.
You see, in the world of SaaS and Cloud Software, the iron-clad retention of those individuals who use your software is everything. We must not sit idly back with a “no news means good news” mentality. We are looking for someone to proactively engage with our customers to make sure they are enjoying our software to the fullest and, if not, helping them get to where they want to be.
As the role develops, your client success expertise will also be used by Sales Executives and our marketing department when designing trial programs, lead nurturing processes, and marketing publications. Of course, if we hire the right person the possibilities for expansion within the company are sky-high.
- Can you explain complex ideas to my 5-year-old nephew?
- Big fan of win/wins?
- Tech Savvy?
We are a well-positioned tech company with 20 years’ experience in very niche space: scheduling and timekeeping for public and private safety. We solve complex scheduling problems.
Our solution, provides our clients with tools to help their operations run smoother with less overtime and administrative paperwork. We count the likes of the Calgary Police, Anaheim Police, Lockheed Martin and Fortis BC as excellent customers- and that’s just scratching the surface of our over 100,000 staff using InTime across the US and Canada.
In addition to a highly competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits plan and employee share ownership, we offer:
• Complimentary and nutritious lunches at the office
• High quality espresso and hot drink facilities
• Excellent gym w/ sauna and bike storage
• Ergonomic office environment, including stand-up desks
• In office Ping Pong table.
• Subsidized personal phone plans & transit passes
• Positive, fun and non-judgmental atmosphere
Our office is in a great, central location overlooking Robson Street in downtown Vancouver. We are fun-loving and hardworking group who embrace our individual strengths but work together as dedicated team. We are all highly ethical, broad-minded, confident and respectful people above all else. We maintain an effective, but informal ‘open door’ organizational structure. We do not believe in unnecessary formal meetings and, instead, try to make things happen through fluid team work and open communication.
Who we’re looking for:
• An excellent team-player with an outgoing, positive attitude
• Experience working in a customer service environment
• Flexible enough to work on a multitude of different projects and a quick learner
• Comfortable working with computer software (tech savvy)
• Very strong organizational skills and detail orientation
• Strong writing skills
• Excellent professionalism and tact
• Confidence conducting customer success calls or other customer interactions
• Excellent self-manager
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: University or College Degree
To Apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Customer Success Specialist as your subject line.